Saturday, January 12, 2013

#HURTS

do i really love SOMEONE or im addicted to the pain of wanting something i cant have?
missing someone + no text/call from them = the worst feeling!!!
i miss u a little! i guess u could say a little too much a little too often and a little a more each day.
i want to text you so bad but i'm afraid you'll think i'm annoying..
i wanted to text you, but then i rememembered we dont talk any more..
i miss u, but im trying not to care. i love you, but im trying not to show. i want you but what can i do when you're not even mine?!
we may not talk every single day but you are still the only person i think of every single day!
i said im over you, but everytime i get a text, i still wish its from YOU..!
i have this bad habit of always falling for the wrong people.
things i do too much: care, think, and eat.. oh falling in love with the wrong people too!
i love when you text me first, cause then i know you're thinking about me..
but we try too hard, its waste of my time.
"i haven't seen you in a while" kind of miss you!!!
i wonder if u miss talking to me..

too sad too miss you, too bad too lose you, too hard to forget you..!!
im not running away from you. im walking away slowly, n u just dont care enough to stop me.
youre the reason why i fall asleep with my phone in my hand.
yes i do really like you but i can't tell you cause you dont like me.
my biggest mistake wasn't falling for you. it was thinking you had fallen for me too!
just because we're not close anymore doesnt mean i dont care about you.
oh im sorry, i forgot i only exist when you need something..
you ignore me but i like you. you dont do anything but i fell in love with you. i miss you, though i know you dont ever think about me.
im sorry, sometimes i get jealous thinking someone could make you happier than i could.
i didnt forget you, i just learned to live without you.
im not ignoring you, im just waiting for you to talk to me 1st!
sometimes we waste too much time to think about someone who doesn't even think about us for a second..
i want you to miss me like im missing you

story of my life: I LIKE THEM, THEY LIKE SOMEONE ELSE

#dearsomeone if im thinking about you, will you do the same thing with me?

relax,

i'm fine and baby how r u??


#Daddy'sLilGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment